Saturday, June 19, 2010

Lbs, California and misc.

I am down to 151. I feel guilty to say I haven't been the best about the plan. I think the Florida heat is melting it off, and breastfeeding. LOL I haven't technically worked out in a few days, and I have been eating M&Ms. I even went on a donut binge for 2 days last week. But ever since that I felt so guilty that I went back to healthy. I am now trying this thing where you eat a huge breakfast (protein), medium lunch (more protein) and light dinner. We will see if it works, because I have the biggest appetite after dinner....
Don't get me wrong, I am being somewhat active, I just haven't seen Jillian (Michaels), or Carmen (Electra) since last week. I went to the beach and swam a bit. This morning I went for a walk. It's really hot at 10 am...and walking with a 3 yr old is not exactly cardio.

It's really weird that my husband is at work Monday and Tuesday, home Wednesday and Thursday, at work Friday and Saturday, and home Sunday. It sort of shakes everything up around here. But it's nice seeing him that much, and being able to do things together during the week (like go to the beach) when there aren't as many people out.
The only weird thing is that on the days he is at work, I don't really see him until after 8 pm. Then we go to bed at 10ish.

I am really leaning toward homeschool. I did a lot of research yesterday and I think I can do it. However, I am thankful that we have at least another year to decide. Haha.

Also, I think we are California bound. "But you JUST MOVED all the way across the country to Florida!" you say? Well, that's how we roll. This time we are going to make a plan.

This is our moving plan.
1. Before we move we MUST have our credit card debt PAID (about $2600 as of right now).
2. We will sell both of our vehicles when we leave. If we do that, we will not have to pay the gas to drive them, or repairs because they both won't make it across the country as of right now. We can probably buy a little sedan when we get there for $2000 which is the same or more than what we would have to invest to bring one or both cars.
3. Steven WILL transfer with Comcast. So we will start watching for positions when our lease is up (hoping our landlord will let us go month to month), and when there is one open in a town we like, he will apply.
4. I will not even think about having another baby until we get settled where we are going. ONLY THEN will we open it back up for discussion.
5. We are yet undecided exactly HOW to move. It depends on how much money we have to make the move. We could rent the smallest UHaul, bring what we can fit, and Steven can drive it out, while I fly with the kids. (Overall cost, approx. $2500) Actually, we could probably use a company that drives our stuff out for us and all of us fly for about the same price...That would be even better!!!

I estimate it will be at least a year before we can get back to the West Coast. Man, we are crazy.

No comments:

Post a Comment