Tuesday, July 13, 2010

baby!

Here's a few new pics of the baby. I got this highchair for $5 on Craigslist! And our neighbors gave us this tub thingy which I tried as a baby tub because we can't afford to buy a real baby tub, and he's getting too active for the kitchen sink! However, it didn't work out quite as I had hoped. Also, every time he looks toward the camera, he blinks from the flash, so his eyes are partially closed in almost every picture! Enjoy...





And here's a video. I gave the baby carrots -his first solid food. He hasn't "officially" started solids yet, but I thought I would try it out, and he sure loved it! I plan to make my own baby food soon, but I am having an easier time finding organic baby food than organic fresh produce to make it! Not sure what to do about that...



And here's one of the big kid:

No comments:

Post a Comment