Monday, May 3, 2010

This is not a family update...ok, it is.

I need to start a personal blog and not a family blog, but I am feeling too lazy right now...

I am the worst blogger EVER and I should not even be allowed to have a blog! The problem is, I think about updating it, and then I think of something more important to do. It's almost like I secretly don't want anybody to know anything. Ha. If that were true I wouldn't blab my big mouth about everything.

I hate that I am such a contradiction. When I first meet people I am all open and tell them way too much about myself. Then I wish I could take it back. I don't want people to judge me based on all that stuff. But at the same time, I actually don't care. I wish I was shy like my husband. But then I don't because I would go crazy without other women to talk to. Sometimes I want things to be all about HANNAH, but then sometimes I wish everyone would forget I exist. What the heck is wrong with me? I think I need professional help.

What has been going on lately is this:

Baby Ben is growing so fast, it's amazing and I love him. He is so darn cute and smiles at everyone. He went to the pediatrician today for the first time since his 2 weeks appointment (because we moved), and he is healthy. He is in the 92% range for height. Duh. My kids are tall. Nate was 91%.

Nate is starting preschool in the fall. Florida has a free preschool program. Good because otherwise he couldn't go. He is so excited, but I am scared because he's never been in daycare before and I don't want him to bring all the cooties home to the baby! Also at the pediatrician, we found out he has a heart murmur. Don't worry, it's not dangerous, it plays music! Haha. Really, it's called an "innocent" murmur, meaning not harmful, and he will probably grow out of it. But it really does play a little tune, so they call it musical. He also has big tonsils, and the Dr said we need to watch out for sleep apnea. If he gets choked up in his sleep, and stops breathing for a sec, he might have to have his tonsils taken out. Yay. I really want my almost 4 yr old to have surgery! NOT!!!! Ugh. I hate doctors.

Steven is working at Comcast. Everyone keeps asking how he likes it, because I think they can tell that he doesn't? Not really true. He is in training right now, which is boring, but he will like it once he gets out there on his own. He likes to troubleshoot and solve problems. But also, he really wants to finish his degree and teach. So it's hard to go to an 8-5 job everyday when he knows it's just putting off his degree...it's hard, but for right now, it's what we're doing because we need the money.

I don't want to talk about how I am. And the baby is waking up anyway, so THERE. lol

I will try to keep this up better. Haha I say that every time. FOr the record, I haven't written in my journal either.

1 comment:

  1. I understand everything you are saying and don't worry about saying too much to me! I'm the same way! lol I'm so happy you moved here and I adore you and your family...keep blogging!

    ReplyDelete