Tuesday, August 16, 2011

It's been awhile

I'm only posting because I feel bad for not doing so in forever. It's been a long time since I've blogged, and I've been avoiding it on purpose. There's just not a lot of happiness to report, and I hate to record the bad stuff. It's not my style. For now, just know that my kiddos are awesome, and I'm hanging in there. Sorry it's not more exciting.

Here is a picture of us with my step-sister, Bronwen, when she came to visit.


And here are my boys playing with a handcart


Ben with his baby doll (every little boy should have one!)


And in case you didn't see this one on Facebook, I found Nate like this in the middle of the night. hee hee

1 comment:

  1. Love ya, Hannah!:) Cute pictures!:):):) Was the hand cart one taken in Nauvoo?

    ReplyDelete