Sunday, December 19, 2010

Some randomness

Some random things:

1. I am attempting to start college next month. This is a very big step for me. I hope I can handle it along with 2 kids, a full time job, and a husband who often needs my help with his own school work (writing is my strength but his weakness).

2. I love having 2 little boys, it is so much fun, and gets better every day, especially now that the little one is WALKING!

3. We have become closet football fans. Patriots and Bears, in case you are wondering.

4. I like sandwiches.

5. I miss close friends.

6. Now that I have a new ride, I really want to take a road trip. But work is kinda in the way...

7. I can't wait to do a bunch of Christmas-y stuff together with the family this week. We drove around and looked at Christmas lights last night and had ice cream afterward. :)

I can't think of anything else right now. I feel like I should get some pics and vids of the kids before this time flies by!

No comments:

Post a Comment